Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

WOW.

It was okay. I admit, I can't do any better at animating, though I am a n artist. It's bad enough that you mixed Marvel/DC, that's acceptable. But the fact that you added the Akatsuki from that drag-on show, 'Naruto', that crosses the line. Personally, I thought this was all too predictable, cheesy, almost. I didn't like it much, really, and spent about half the animation typing this, but you should really work on writing. The voice acting was okay, but I would make it seem more...real, they all seem like they've only spent hours rehearsing their lines, or JUST reading it off of a script. Whatever, I type too much, man. 4 stars, too many universes mixed that are all not meant to, bad plot developement, and some other little things not worth mentioning. Work on it, that's all I have to say. ;D

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

made me go, "kay, wtf"

Well, I like anime. And I may sound like some nerdy kid or some shit. But this was funny, in a sense. I still dont like the fact that you purposely made fun of anime. but to keep it short, I'll just explain the hightlights and lowlights of the shiz ( XD )

Good:
You made fun of some the actually irritating parts about anime.
well, egoraptor, you're just epic. *is total worshipper*
The animation overall was good.

Bad:
Anime isnt really this bad. :/ (speed racer? yes, epic fail.)
The newer anime is a lot better about syncing lip movements to the english words, you made this seem, speed racer-ish.
The fact that only one character actually looked like he was speaking english.

Now, I understand you didnt mean to offend the people who LIKE anime, just anime itself. You set the failbar way high. anime is actually interesting, it has a plot, and it has pwnage and blood, unlike todays unoriginal and shitty "cartoons".

Overall, good. try not to make too much fun of anime, or the lovers will rebel.
D:

-Korgazoid

(And I watched the whole damn thing.)

Egoraptor responds:

okay there.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

music flashes, Epic winz

Do you mind If I host this on youtube? Or are you going to? this is very cool, I hope you make more like this. Keep it up!

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Damn...

This brings back memories. If you didn't grow up playing pokemon, you didn't have a childhood, haha. I used to know all 495 when diamond and pearl were out, but since them I got bored of it. :C This is hard as hell for me. Is it polliwhirl? I CANT SPELL IT!

dot adventure dot adventure

WTF man....

this game really needs to be removed, I cant even play! when I mouse over the smiley, it goes to the next level! I'm sorry that i sound like an obnoxious retard but THIS GAME SUCKS!
sorry, ehem.....just bored so i played and it sucked ass so I'm outraged...thanks...

No-Brainer responds:

first of all, you are supposed to go over the smiley to get to the level. if you couldn't play, how did you notice the smiley? be careful with whom you deal with my friend.

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

Pretty good!

" "not a good game"
by: lbeccatang
date: 12 minutes ago
its way to hard I got stuck on levle 5! "

Just because you suck at a game doesnt mean its a bad game, my little 7 year old brother got to level 32 all on his own and you cant get past level 5? EPIC PHAILAGE

Anyway, I got to level 35 until I got bored and gave up, I'm sorry, but the only real thing you changed in this from the first game was the grphics, the levels, and the physics, but not very much. the games replay value is at a low, but its still pretty challenging!(when you get to like lv. 10 and up) Some levels seem Impossible!
Even though I know it not.

Great game! make another one with cooler graphics and more puzzle peices and level elements, And I'll play it!

-Korgazoid

Johnny-K responds:

Ok :-)

Peaceful Intoxication Peaceful Intoxication

Not hardcore enough, man!

This seems like something that would be in some kiddy show, but it's great either way, I just think you could take the notes down..a lot? The melody is still good, though.

Keep it up?

Tilkanuts responds:

Lol I made this 2 years ago when I was just learning the software. If I remade this, trust me, it would be worlds better.

TiGeR - Altocumulus TiGeR - Altocumulus

Woah. 8D

I like the heavier stuff, usually, but this is amazing. It has been a LONG time since I have last been on Newgrounds, but my Newgrounds music was getting old so I thought I might update it. I like the pan in the beginning, R to L, sounds awesome on headphones, also sounds a little 8-bit, the break in the middle is great as a transition to the more layered part. Love It! ;D

TiGeR responds:

Thanks for the great review!

~TiGeR

Random voices Random voices

*foaming at mouth for no apparent reason*

You need to make a wind screen, so the air exiting your cakehole doesnt distort the audio, and once made, do not speak directly into the microphone. I do like random things, and this was random, but you could've been more original. But still random nonetheless, but next time, make a wind screen, kay?
Hope to hear more! BAI!