Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Damn...

This brings back memories. If you didn't grow up playing pokemon, you didn't have a childhood, haha. I used to know all 495 when diamond and pearl were out, but since them I got bored of it. :C This is hard as hell for me. Is it polliwhirl? I CANT SPELL IT!

dot adventure dot adventure

WTF man....

this game really needs to be removed, I cant even play! when I mouse over the smiley, it goes to the next level! I'm sorry that i sound like an obnoxious retard but THIS GAME SUCKS!
sorry, ehem.....just bored so i played and it sucked ass so I'm outraged...thanks...

No-Brainer responds:

first of all, you are supposed to go over the smiley to get to the level. if you couldn't play, how did you notice the smiley? be careful with whom you deal with my friend.

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

Pretty good!

" "not a good game"
by: lbeccatang
date: 12 minutes ago
its way to hard I got stuck on levle 5! "

Just because you suck at a game doesnt mean its a bad game, my little 7 year old brother got to level 32 all on his own and you cant get past level 5? EPIC PHAILAGE

Anyway, I got to level 35 until I got bored and gave up, I'm sorry, but the only real thing you changed in this from the first game was the grphics, the levels, and the physics, but not very much. the games replay value is at a low, but its still pretty challenging!(when you get to like lv. 10 and up) Some levels seem Impossible!
Even though I know it not.

Great game! make another one with cooler graphics and more puzzle peices and level elements, And I'll play it!

-Korgazoid